COVID-19 Rules of Golf Grand View Golf Club
Before your round:
- It is recommended that all players have a tee time. Walk ins will be allowed only if tee times are available. Tee times can be made on our website, on the Grand View Golf Club app or by calling the Clubhouse.
- On arrival to our parking lot please try to leave an open spot between your vehicle and others.
- Motorized carts will be available for individual riders and may be shared at the players discretion.
- Clubhouse is open for check in and food and beverage. Please be respectful of distance to others not in your party.
During your round:
- Please maintain 6’ (2 golf paces) from all other non same-household playing partners.
- Please refrain from touching any public items on the course. Free drop from fixtures that may be in interference to play. Please do not move.
- Water noodle will be placed in each cup to keep balls to top of hole for easy removal.
- Please DO NOT touch or remove the flag pin.
- Smooth out disturbed sand in bunker after play with foot.
- You may take free relief from any area bunker areas not smoothed out, but must take relief within same bunker.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe social experience for the people in our community.