COVID-19 Rules of Golf Grand View Golf Club
Before your round:
- All players must have a tee time. No walk in will be allowed. Tee times can be made on our website, on the Grand View Golf Club app or by calling the clubhouse between 8am and 5pm daily.
- On arrival to our parking lot please try to leave an open spot between your vehicle and others.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time.
- Please call the Clubhouse to check in and staff will meet you behind the Clubhouse. All interaction will occur over the phone or at a safe distance from behind the Clubhouse.
- Players will have the option to setup a house account to limit the amount of future contact. No cash payments will be accepted.
- Clubhouse is completely closed to all non essential individuals.
- Motorized carts will be available for individual riders and shared between family members only.
- You may chip and putt on our putting green while maintaining a safe social distance from others.
- Range is Closed
During your round:
- Please maintain 9’ (3 golf paces) from all other non same-household playing partners.
- Please refrain from touching any public items on the course. Free drop from fixtures that may be in interference to play. Please do not move.
- Water noodle will be placed in each cup to keep balls above top rim of hole. Please use club head to scoop ball and retrieve.
- Please DO NOT touch or remove the flag pin.
- Smooth out disturbed sand in bunker after play with foot.
- You may take free relief from any area deemed unplayable at your discretion.
After Your Round:
- We ask that you avoid gathering after your round by the Clubhouse or in our parking lot.
Thank you for helping us maintain a safe social experience for the people in our community.